Commercial cleaning, similar to janitorial cleaning services, provides your facility with the custom, specified & detailed cleaning needed.
With over 750 customers in 5 states, DBS is large enough to handle all your commercial cleaning services needs but still small enough to care! With service frequencies ranging from 2 times per month to 7 days per week, we can get the job done as frequently (or infrequently) as needed. Whether you are in need of standard commercial janitorial cleaning services, detailed building cleaning, or general building maintenance, the professionals at DBS can handle all your building needs!
Our Client-Focused approach means that we put an emphasis on customer satisfaction. From customized cleaning schedules that fit your needs and budget to our extensive industry knowledge and experience, our focus is to ensure that the services we provide meet and exceed your expectations. And our proactive approach to customer service ensures that your 500th cleaning is just as good as your 1st.
At DBS our expertise does not stop at janitorial services! We are recognized as leaders in the floor care industry, and we specialize in floor maintenance and refinishing. We strip and refinish, scrub and recoat, and burnish vinyl flooring. We also machine scrub and pressure clean ceramic tile and grout. We even restore and refinish hardwood flooring and resurface and maintain concrete floors.
Here at DBS, we offer professional and thorough floor maintenance services. Our floor cleaning services are available on all types of flooring including VCT & vinyl, ceramic tile & grout, carpeting, hardwoods, and concrete. Here’s a full list of services we may
Here’s a list of services DBS can provide based on your specific flooring.
VCT & Vinyl Flooring
Stripping & Refinishing – protects the floor from damage and optimizes appearance
Removal of all old floor finish (stripping)
Thorough cleaning and rinsing of the bare floor surface
Reapplication of several coats of new floor finish
Scrubbing & Recoating – protects the floor from damage and optimizes appearance (cost-effective alternative to stripping & refinishing for well-maintained floors)
Machine cleaning of all old floor finish (scrubbing)
Thorough cleaning and rinsing of the clean floor surface
Reapplication of at least 2 coats of new floor finish
Buffing and Burnishing – restores the shine to finished floors to keep them looking their best (frequency varies depending on traffic and desired result)
Ceramic Tile Flooring
Machine Scrubbing – Thoroughly cleans and removes stains, soil and grime from ceramic tile and grout.
Machine cleaning/scrubbing of all tile and grout to loosen dirt, debris and grime
Vacuuming all tile and grout to remove loosened dirt, debris and grime
Rinsing of clean floor surface
Sealing of tile & grout (optional)
Hot Water Extraction – The most thorough and cost effective carpet cleaning available (recommended by most carpet manufacturers).
Stains are pre-sprayed with a cleaning agent
A solution of hot water and detergent is sprayed into the carpet fibers
Carpeting is agitated to loosen dirt and soil
Dirt, soil and detergent is vacuumed (extracted) out of the carpeting
*Dry/waterless options are available (inquire with your DBS representative).
Restoration & Refinishing – Our process removes scratches and wear, and restores the beauty of your hardwood floor, with no dust or odor.
Resurfacing – Our process provides you with the most cost-effective method of resurfacing and maintaining your concrete flooring. Floor coatings come in a wide variety of colors and finishes, and you can walk on the floors 24 hours after completion.
The most widely recognized mattress you will discover is the spring mattress. The bed is reasonable for any individual who needs their body upheld. In the event that you are the kind of individual who battles to get up in light of the fact that there are an excessive number of spaces, the firm spring furniture is ideal for you. The firm spring highlight is likewise better for your portability while you rest. Pad beat full size memory foam mattress have an additional layer of padding sewed into the mattress. In spite of the fact that the bed is firm, it is additionally sufficiently delicate for you to make the most of your sleep without awakening with back or neck torment. Memory foam mattresses are ideal for any individual who requires additional solace without sinking too far into the bed. The material utilized will help anybody battling with agony or distress.
Latex mattresses are a type of foam with various properties to the memory foam. The latex is impeccable to help you with back agony. The immovability is sufficiently hard to bolster the individual yet sufficiently delicate to feel greatest solace. Gel mattresses are another division of the full size memory foam mattress. With this bed there is more temperature control, which is missing in the memory foam bed. It’s awkward to rest in on the off chance that you have back and strong torment however it’s more terrible on the off chance that you are always moving hot from around to locate an agreeable position. The ruler mattress size will contrast contingent upon the outline and style. The normal ruler mattress measures 60 inches wide by 80 inches long. The bigger (Olympic) forms measure 66 creeps by 80 inches long.
Advantages of Ruler Mattresses
Its greatest advantage is the additional resting space. The Olympic size is very speaking to the individuals who need an open bed yet don’t have the space for a lord bed. For tall individuals, mulling over this king size bed mattress implies your hands and feet no longer need to dangle out from the bed. Hanging hands and feet frequently cause deadness the next morning.
The measurements of the ruler bed will enable you to put extra furniture in a little room. For instance, you can put a bedside table contiguous it. With an extra large or California ruler bed, it may not be conceivable.
Extravagant mattresses are inconceivably delicate and ideal for any individual who finds delicate surfaces agreeable to consider. The extravagant may not be the same as memory foam but rather will take the state of your body to some degree permitting you a straight spine as you rest. Mixture king size bed mattress are two placed in one. The springs have been joined with memory foam to guarantee you have appropriate support and solace. The half and half make is less demanding to move around in while you rest without stalling out inside the memory foam. The most ideal approach to ensure a bed set is ideal for you is to give it a trial. While it might be advantageous to purchase on the web, it can likewise be hazardous. Make a point to lie on the bed in different positions, and pause for a minute to look over your body to check whether the bed is hitting any weight focuses or bringing on distress. A bed is among the most well known furniture out there and ought to be the principal household item you ought to consider for your solace.
If you’re looking for a new outlet for your creative juices, consider taking up the art of the mosaics. It can be a fun and enjoyable way to spend your time, and at the end of it you’ll have a piece of art that you can display proudly, or gift to friends.
Beginning Mosaic Artists
If you’re a beginner, you don’t want to start out with a project that is too complicated. As with any new craft or skill, if you try something too ambitious to begin with, you’ll soon become frustrated and give up the craft altogether. No, you need to learn to crawl before you can walk, and walk before you run.
With the mosaic, this is easy, because it’s possible to purchase beginner’s sets which include everything you need to create a lovely piece or art, something that will look quite nice but won’t tax your skills unduly.
The most important skill for a mosaic artist, for example, is the cutting of the small pieces of tile or glass, which you’ll need for certain areas of your work. You’ll use a pair of nippers especially designed for the task, but care must be taken to cut the thin material carefully, or it will shatter. So it’ll take a bit of practice to learn how to do that properly.
Lay a Groundwork of Knowledge With Books
Before you even start out on your project, you’ll want to get a book on mosaic art from your library or local bookstore, and read through the portions that explain how to do everything, from choosing a design, cutting your tile, mixing your grout, and so on.
There are plenty of sources on the web for the mosaic enthusiast. Sites that sell supplies to the mosaic artist will usually have instruction pages for the beginner, and by visiting these sites you’ll also see all of the tools available to you.
Even if you want to start on a beginning project, you’ll still want to get a project of interest, which is why it’s best to search the web for vendors who will be able to offer you a wide range of proejcts. Mosaic Mercantile, for example, offers over a dozen kits for the beginner, from keepsake boxes to votives to coasters to mirrors to clocks! And then there are the pre-cut bases you can purchase, in the shape of butterflies, turtles, frogs, etc.
The tools you buy are most important. Don’t buy really expensive ones until you know whether or not you want to continue with the hobby. There are two essentials to have, tile nippers and safety glasses. Whenever you are cutting your “tesserae”, whether it be glass or tile, you simply must wear your safety glasses. The last thing you want is to lose an eye to a piece of tile. The force applied to the tile by your nippers has the capability of shooting the tile off with great force, so at best it will be very painful, and at worst you could lose an eye.
Although the tiles you get in kits will all be of a uniform size, there will be places on your base where you’ll have to cut the tile to fit. This is where you’ll need the nippers, which come in many different kinds, such as the “chipper nipper” or the “wheeled nipper.” The book that you’ll read before you start will explain all about these.
Next is the material – the adhesive – you’ll need to affix the tesserae to your form or base. Obviously when you get a kit the adhesive will be included. It will most likely be the Weldbond brand. Any adhesive you get must be safe, non-toxic and quick drying. Should you decide to continue working with mosaics after you finish your first kit, be aware that you can purchase this adhesive in a variety of sizes.
With the kit you’ll get an applicator set – small plastic trowels, a spreader and some craft sticks, all to be used in applying the adhesive and grout. You probably won’t get a pair of gloves so you’ll have to pick those up on your own. It’s always a good idea to wear gloves when you’re working with any kind of chemical.
In addition to the adhesive, you’ll need the grout that goes between the tesserae and sets it off so nicely. Again, with a kit the grout will be included. There are two kinds of grout, sanded and latex, which you’ll use depending on the type of mosaic you’re creating. You use sanded grout when you’re going to have a large spacing between your tiles – sanded grout contains cement and will be very sturdy. The grouts come dyed in a wide variety of colors.
So go out and get a kit today, and create a work of art tomorrow!
Your bedroom is your sanctuary so you want it to be delightful and inviting. Here are 10 great ideas to inspire you to create the bedroom of your dreams.
1. Using Accents In Your Bedroom – The most delightful accent is to make generous use of decorative pillows. Pile your bed high with them using a variety of sizes and styles, colors and patterns. Layered pillows give a lush feel to any bedroom. Candles serve a dual purpose as an accent item. They can add a splash of color and they can give a wonderful mood altering scent. The scent of your bedroom really is quite important, so the judicious use of potpourri can be the perfect finishing touch.
2. A Lovely Idea For A Little Girl’s Room – Bring wonder and enchantment to your little girl’s room by using specialty lighting. A small decorative chandelier is quite affordable. Your little princess will be filled with joy as she gazes into the sparkling light.
3. An Interesting Use Of Neutrals – Decorate your bedroom with neutrals and you can constantly achieve a fresh look. There are many items within a bedroom that you can adapt with each season. Change your comforter, pillows and pictures to easily achieve new looks and color schemes on a regular basis.
4. A Fun Idea In Place Of A Picture – Personalizing your decor is what will make your bedroom unique. Instead of a picture, gather small momentos around a theme and display them in a shadow box. (A shadow box is simply a picture frame with depth.) As a theme, you could use items from all those music lessons you took as a child, or maybe keepsakes from the first dates with your husband – like ticket stubs and the cupie doll he won for you. You will feel the warmth of memories every time you see it.
5. Making The Most Of Your Bedroom Space – To create more space, your first consideration is color. Use cool light colors – whites, blues and greens to make the walls apparently recede. Another trick to help your space look larger is to paint the moldings to match the walls. Be very aware of the scale of your furniture. A small bedroom is simply not the place for a king-sized bed. Keep things clutter free and you’ll make the most of your livable space.
6. Pull Together A Theme – For a different look, try to replicate a favorite Hawaiian or tropical vacation you’ve enjoyed. Start with a bamboo headboard and plan on an island color scheme with bold prints. You can use plenty of plants to recreate the lush outdoors. Stick with natural fabrics and add a quality potpourri to remind you of your heaven on earth. A final touch would be naturally woven wood blinds. You will amaze yourself with the atmosphere you can create.
7. Using Bedding To Help Design – There are amazing colors and prints available for bedding. A decorating trick is to use your bedding to dictate your color scheme. Go for the most plush comforters and highest thread count sheets. You want your bedroom to be so inviting and desirable to you, that it beckons you every evening.
8. Contemporary Bedroom Design Ideas – To accomplish the popular contemporary design, try neutrals with nice accent colors, such as a muted navy. The idea is to stay crisp and clean. Florals don’t belong in this look. Go for a minimum of clutter and you’ll be well on your way.
9. Guest Bedroom Essentials – Part of offering great hospitality is to make your guest bedroom feel completely welcoming. On the night stand, have a spate of new magazines along with a water glass and a decorative bowl filled with candy. Your guests may be more cold-natured than you, so include an extra blanket on the bed. Finally, use high quality pillows and sheets to let them know that their comfort is paramount.
10. Creating A Romantic Bedroom – There is nothing as delightful as a bedroom that invites romance. Have soft lighting available and think plush – with lots of pillows and fabrics to give tactile pleasures. An excellent sound system with speakers discreetly tucked around the room will envelope you with mood-setting music. Use colors on the softer side which appeal to you personally. Try soft pinks or light greens – whichever color pleases you. The idea is surround yourself with luxury to create the perfect romantic retreat.